Two teams of Young Living members had an opportunity to work alongside The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation's partners in Uganda in the summer of 2017. They washed the feet of village children with Sole Hope, planted Eucalyptus trees for the GEM Foundation, hung mosquito nets in areas heavily affected by malaria, and worked alongside boys recently pulled out of the slums by African Hearts.
This video received multiple 2018 Telly Awards.
2018 TELLY SILVER AWARDS
- General-Cause Marketing for Branded Content—Young Living in Uganda
- Craft-Videography/Cinematography for Branded Content—Young Living in Uganda
2018 TELLY BRONZE AWARDS
- Campaign-Campaign - Not-for-Profit for Online Commercials—Young Living in Uganda
- General-Not-for-profit for Branded Content—Young Living in Uganda
- Craft-Editing for Branded Content—Young Living in Uganda