Working with The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation is a great way for Young Living members to get involved in their worldwide community. So, how can you get involved? The good news is that you don’t have to fly to Africa to make a difference. In fact, you can change lives right where you are!
1. Round up monthly orders: Round up your monthly orders to the nearest dollar. If every member rounded up, these pennies would total over $4 million this year! Essential Rewards makes rounding up even easier, with an option to automatically round up each order.
2. Order through Amazon Smile: Every time you place an Amazon order, you can donate to the Foundation! Go to smile.amazon.com and select Young Living Foundation as your charity of choice. Amazon will automatically donate to the Foundation with each order!
3. Donate automatically with commission checks: Donate one time or elect to have donations come out of your commission checks automatically. You can donate as little as 1 cent via commissions.
4. Sponsor a child: For less than $3 a day, you can sponsor a child at the Young Living Academy in Ecuador. Sponsoring a child gives him or her access to a top-notch education, school supplies, uniforms, and food during school days.
The Foundation’s model allows you to have a one-on-one relationship with a sponsored child, while also pooling the donations of all sponsors to provide resources to create lasting changes for the children and the community.
5. Join a service trip: Of course, if you want to fly to help at one of our projects, the Foundation offers the opportunity to serve and empower people around the world! You can apply to join the Foundation on service trips to Uganda, Nepal, Ecuador, and Cambodia. You can apply at YoungLivingFoundation.com/service-trips.
It’s through the members’ efforts that the Foundation has been successful in changing so many lives. Every penny raised goes to direct impact and to